The Make ‘Em Tough In Texas (Rebroadcast)

The Make ‘Em Tough In Texas (Rebroadcast)

Larry hopes you screwed up Valentine’s Day. Hear why he thinks it’s a good idea to flub this holiday or at least phone it in. See you at the all-night jewelry store!

Play

On what seems to be a related matter but is not, Larry once again professes his love of being wrong. Then we hear about a drinker he met on a plane that put him to shame. This, plus a joke, two updates and about 14 topics we never got to on this week’s This Week With Larry Miller!

Quote of the week: “Get a load of you. Get a load of you.”

7 Responses to “The Make ‘Em Tough In Texas (Rebroadcast)”

1. damien
    2012/08/01 at 11:57 am #

yes really I come here every week and besides the small update on carollas podcast ( saying hes normal ol’ larry) we haven’t heard anything.
    just concerned for our fearless leader.

Update please!

2012/08/06 at 4:47 pm #

There is no update. We’re all just waiting for him to come back. It’s all wait and see and I am not going to rush him. — Col. Jeff

2. Clicky-Clicky
    2012/08/01 at 8:04 pm #

I just clicked through Larry’s Amazon banner (bought a hard drive, not an actual Amazon). Do the same and support the show.

Look folks, Larry has obviously suffered a traumatic brain injury and who knows what’s going on with him. Cut him some (a lot of) slack. It’s not a sprained ankle, these things take time.

Go grab the ‘For Crying Out Loud – Singles Edition’ with LM on it for a good Larry Miller fix, you nattering nabobs of negativism!

2012/08/06 at 4:46 pm #

Thanks Clicky and all of the other friends of the show for your kindness, support and good wishes. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding and it means the world to Larry. — Col. Jeff

3. Clicky-Clicky
    2012/08/01 at 8:31 pm #

Click through the Amazon banner… but CLEAR YOUR COOKIES first! Just a reminder, but it’s very important not to forget! I guess if you’ve been to Amazon directly previously, they know that from the cookies and won’t give referral credit.

I suppose that if you clear cookies first, they must think you’ve never heard of Amazon before and discovered it for the first time via Larry’s site. Don’t know if it really works like that, but I’m guessing since Penn always says to clear cookies…

4. JessMan
    2012/08/03 at 8:46 am #

please come back larry!!

5. Jeremy
    2012/08/03 at 9:21 pm #

I’m pretty sure I know what happened with Our Fearless Leader. When I busted my head open (not to say he did) I had hit so hard that my brain smashed into the front of my skull. I was “paralized” for a few minutes, and after all of the scans they did at the hospital, they found blood and brain swelling. I was on many meds for over a year. I hope Larry is doing as well as he sounds, and just taking a while off—- even though We all miss him. Get well soon. Hope to hear a new cast soon.