How To Juggle Hot Wings

Larry Miller — tool maker, stacker of wheat — opens with a tribute to actor Warren Stevens, then segues into memories of Ricardo Montalban and The Naked Gun.

Then he talks about how he’s not a hero with hot food, yet he does manage to rescue some hot wings from peril.

Is this episode better than pork? You make the call!

Quote of the week: “I’m usually unabashed.”

Tags: , , , ,

27 Responses to “How To Juggle Hot Wings”

1. Howard
    2012/04/04 at 10:06 am #

Larry, when you’re back in NYC, go to Blondies on the Upper West Side (79th And Amsterdam). Patty (one of the blondes) will take care of you; I go for the Hot (3rd level) with waffle fries with cheese and gravy on the side. One of the best in the city.

2. Charlie Rose
    2012/04/04 at 11:12 pm #

Get well soon, Larry.

3. Bish
    2012/04/05 at 8:56 am #

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Larry. You’ll be back drinking and off your feet again in no time!

4. Joe
    2012/04/05 at 9:14 am #

Get Well, my bald brother!

5. big jim
    2012/04/05 at 9:19 am #

Here’s to a speedy recovery, my bald brother! My Wednesdays aren’t complete without a dose of your wit & humor.

6. Marty in Maine
    2012/04/05 at 9:55 am #

Larry, our thoughts and hopes are with you for a speedy recovery…I’m sure you will be joking about this unfortunately ironic incident in a couple of weeks.

Get well soon!

7. Burbank Arnie
    2012/04/05 at 10:14 am #

Hey Pal,
    Hope you get well soon.

8. damien
    2012/04/05 at 12:03 pm #

wow larry I hope you are OK.

Get well soon!!!

We all love you man.

have a drink and heal up

9. Adam Dawson
    2012/04/05 at 12:19 pm #

Larry! Buddy! Be careful, man! I don’t know what the hell I would do without your weekly cheerfulness and optimism!

Get well soon, man.

-Adam

10. state your name
    2012/04/05 at 2:04 pm #

So, Larry, is there now a new level of drinking? (You can have that idea- free of charge- for your act). But seriously, get well quick, and… don’t do this again.

11. Eris
    2012/04/05 at 3:06 pm #

Get well soon! Sorry to hear about the accident, take it easy and have a speedy recovery.

12. Dave
    2012/04/05 at 3:45 pm #

Larry, I’ll raise a glass to your speedy recovery! Here’s to you!

13. Mark in Austin
    2012/04/05 at 4:19 pm #

Get well soon Larry. I’ll drink a double in your honor.

I can’t wait to hear what new level of drinking this will be? 6? 7?

14. Michael
    2012/04/05 at 10:09 pm #

Listening to Larry Miller on a regular basis has turned me into the life of the party. I could never could remember jokes . . . . and if I did, I could never tell them properly. Larry’s joke of the week is always terrific. He explains the art of each joke, allowing me to tell them so that they always get a laugh. And, most of the time, I can remember them! At least for a while. Please post the joke each week on this website so that we can all refer back and refresh our memories.

15. jeremy
    2012/04/06 at 6:52 am #

Get well soon Larry. Can’t wait to hear you share this story with us.

16. JessMan
    2012/04/06 at 8:03 am #

i will send out a box of get-well sniders of hanover pretzels POST HASTE!

17. state your name
    2012/04/06 at 11:54 am #

I thought I’d come back again today and see if there was any news on Larry. When I got here, I realized that the real reason I came back was to look at that “Rojan and Kelinda” Star Trek photo again (mostly the Kelinda portion)! So, Larry, I hope you’re feeling better, and…… WOW, was that a nice outfit on that girl.

18. SchultzArt
    2012/04/06 at 1:27 pm #

Larry! Recover straightaway. I can’t go on without an eventual conclusion to the hamper melodrama.

19. Jacob McCutcheon
    2012/04/06 at 6:21 pm #

Another great episode Larry. Get well soon and get back to work. We all need the laughs….

20. Jim
    2012/04/07 at 9:45 am #

Get well soon Larry. #Level6Missionaccomplished

21. Lloyd
    2012/04/07 at 3:09 pm #

Get well soon Larry. It feels like I have a member of the family in the hospital and I can’t go visit!

Keep laughing.

22. Ryan II
    2012/04/07 at 7:37 pm #

Get well soon Larry.

23. Jay in York
    2012/04/09 at 12:04 am #

Sorry to hear of your accident. I hope you recover quickly. I look forward to your show every week. And, like you, the opening music never fails to put a smile on my face. To me, it is a signal that the next half hour will be magical. Thanks, Larry.

24. Ken
    2012/04/09 at 7:47 pm #

Get Well Larry-Love the Show:)

25. Mike
    2012/04/22 at 7:16 pm #

Hey Larry,

Glad to hear you’re on the mend. Just started listening to your podcast after hearing you on with Adam – great stuff – big fan.

With all due respect, hypothetical road trip question for you:

A mildly concussed Larry Miller or a ranting Aceman?

26. Hidden knife
    2012/05/01 at 12:52 am #

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

27. Adria Provencio
    2012/08/02 at 3:41 am #

I simply couldn’t go away your website before suggesting that I really loved the standard information a person provide in your visitors? Is going to be again regularly to investigate cross-check new posts