Two Wrongs Possibly Make A Right

Sanctimonious loudmouths and hamper slackers alike receive Larry’s high dudgeon this week.

Yes, we get another acrimonious (but not sanctimonious) Hamper Update and a bonus joke of the week — all at no extra charge!

Will Larry read the stage direction in the Shari’s Berries ad copy again? Will he slice his face to ribbons again? Smart money is on “Oh, mmmmmaybe.”

How is safety razor shaving related to the movie Network? How is the Hamper Update related the movie Patton? Tune in to our longest and therefore bestest episode ever where the answer to all of these mysteries will be revealed. All questions will be answered. All fears will be allayed.

Over and out from stately Miller manor.

Quote of the week: “With what, a bowie knife?”

Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “Two Wrongs Possibly Make A Right”

1. LarryE
    2012/02/08 at 10:31 am #

I was in England last year and I wanted to go to the Isle of Wight. I asked two different ferry operators to take me (both of them Chinese, for some reason). Neither one would take me!

Well, I just figured, two Wongs don’t make a Wight.

• Grant Young
      2012/02/08 at 10:42 am #

Please kill me now.

2. Howard
    2012/02/08 at 1:23 pm #

Larry, Cathleen and I had a great time hanging out with our “slow cousin”.

3. stnuntrnd
    2012/02/08 at 3:03 pm #

Oh, Larry,Larry….your podcast audience in particular do get the
    Joke(s)of the Week. Followup “explanation” sorta tends to lessen the experience.

4. Cathleen
    2012/02/08 at 3:55 pm #

Larry!

It was indeed an honor and a hoot to spend a very fun Saturday night with you and the boys at the Holiday Inn LaGuardia! Everyone who’s not had the pleasure yet: Mr. Miller actually DOES care and DOES remember, just maybe not specific names…but the feelings are heartfelt, and we love you back, Larry!

Jealous of those lucky enough to have “Cocktails” with you in their futures…till we met and celebrate again, soon and very soon!

Please do one thing for me: tell Pat I said, yes…I actually DO know EVERYTHING he’s thinking! ;)

Best to your family, much love – Cathleen (I see Howie already replied too!)

Cocktails, special cocktails, mixed with humor and delight…
    Cocktails, wondrous cocktails shared with Larry,
    Makes your night!

xoxo

5. Beau
    2012/02/10 at 10:19 am #

I wish I knew you were in Salt Lake, I would have bought you a drink while you were in town. When were you here?