They Make ‘Em Tough In Texas

They Make ‘Em Tough In Texas

Larry hopes you screwed up Valentine’s Day. Hear why he thinks it’s a good idea to flub this holiday or at least phone it in. See you at the all-night jewelry store!

Play
On what seems to be a related matter but is not, Larry once again professes his love of being wrong. Then we hear about a drinker he met on a plane that put him to shame. This, plus a joke, two updates and about 14 topics we never got to on this week’s This Week With Larry Miller!

Quote of the week: “Get a load of you. Get a load of you.”

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “They Make ‘Em Tough In Texas”

1. JohnnyB
    2012/02/15 at 6:11 am #

Shari’s Berries came in for Valentine’s, and they were delightful! Thanks to you Larry Miller.

2. Grant Young
    2012/02/15 at 6:24 am #

Ah gee. Poor Colonel Jeff! My heart goes out to the lad for having to endure that LMDS card quagmire… but… and bless his soul for all the hard work he does… but… and I am sure he is under appreciated… but… WHERE’S MY DAMN CARD?!!

2012/02/21 at 9:05 pm #

YOURS, I threw out. No, they all got sent out. I’m not asking for anyone’s sympathy. Not making excuses. Just wanna tell everyone it’s unbelievably slow to get those things out the door. — Col Jeff

3. Ben W.
    2012/02/15 at 8:35 am #

Thanks for the LMDS card update. I was worried that maybe I didn’t make the cut.

4. JessMan
    2012/02/16 at 6:32 am #

the cans are splendid

2012/02/21 at 9:03 pm #

Aren’t they, though?

5. Grant Young
    2012/02/16 at 3:06 pm #

Are we talking about Alison? I missed something here.

6. Shandi
    2012/02/16 at 5:48 pm #

TOO SOON on the joke of the week Larry, TOO SOON!

7. Lisa
    2012/02/26 at 10:28 am #

LARRY! At the risk of robbing you of your ignorant bliss, YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE HAMPER SORTERS! Long ago when my children were young, I bought two laundry baskets to use as a hamper, one for lights, one for darks. I instituted the rule that when the clothes come off, each person puts them in the appropriate basket. This made my life SOOO much easier because it it’s one less thing I have to worry about. It’s a lot of work managing a household so why not have everyone take that split second to think about what color their clothing is before dumping it in the hamper? It IS more efficient!! I’m so sorry that you not only gave up the fight, but also that your family refused to honor a good system!!