Larry’s Little White Lie

Larry’s Little White Lie

Larry genuinely loves to be wrong. But this week, he loves to be right! That’s the truth. Not a little white lie. That comes later, if we can figure out what a white lie exactly is.

Play
Three new updates this week! Now with semi-relevant sound effects! Larry goes overboard with the “Burial At Sea Update.” Then we get a charge out of the “Dead Battery Update.” Finally, he puts the “mental” in “Environmental Update.” Curly lightbulbs, watch your back.

Quote of the week: “Prisoners get better toilet paper than that.”

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Larry’s Little White Lie”

1. Grant Young
    2012/02/29 at 5:34 pm #

Would love to see a photo of Hamas dance studio… if this is true.

2012/03/06 at 9:29 pm #

see our facebook page. facebook.com/larrymillerpodcast

2. big jim
    2012/02/29 at 9:32 pm #

I am the new & proud owner of a Brooks Brother seersucker suit. I just bought some nice denim top-siders on sale and with a navy polo and a jaunty pocket square, I think I could possibly be the 2nd key-note speaker of the 3rd Official Million Martini March Convention (I don’t presume to be even attend the first OFMMMC, let alone be a key-note speaker, but give me a year or two, I’ll have a fine speech tucked behind my pocket square!

3. blogenfreude
    2012/03/01 at 11:30 am #

I used your Amazon link to buy my latest 6 month supply of Rogaine. Was that wrong?

And get yourself a jump pack – I think Prestone makes them. Allows you to jump yourself, so to speak, no other battery required.

4. Susan Thatcher
    2012/03/02 at 5:36 am #

I love the happy music. It sounds like the fight song for a small East Coast College (one that gets to be the Cinderella team in the NCAA basketball tourney). They’d have a team with a name like the “Fighting Muskrats” or “Landry’s Tiger Moths” and could have been the backdrop for a 1930s screwball comedy (with or without Marx Brothers).

5. Susan Thatcher
    2012/03/02 at 5:54 am #

And for the little college, their ladies teams are called “The Amazons.”

6. Minesh
    2012/03/04 at 6:42 pm #

Larry, don’t leave clothes behind. I operate a hotel, and it’s a big hassle to store stuff left behind for a minimum of 90 days before we can dispose of it.

If you really don’t want them, leave a note on the clothes telling the housekeeper she is welcome to keep them, or just man up and throw them away.

2012/03/06 at 3:31 pm #

Who knew? Thanks for the info!

7. this url
    2012/08/09 at 4:03 am #

obviously like your website but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll surely come back again.