Super-Daddy Martinis and Superhero Underwear

Hear how to maximize the laughs you can get from an $8 pair of underwear.

Plus, we have a lotta errata. Larry offers a REALLY good apology to Ray’s Really Good Beef Jerky. Larry also talks about the joy he gets from being wrong and apologizing. Plus, the joke of the week, a fecta update, plus the story of a boy and his gun. Awwwww.

Quote of the week: “Quick like the bunny. Not slow like the bear.”

Bookmark/FavoritesShare

Tags: , , ,

13 Responses to “Super-Daddy Martinis and Superhero Underwear”

1. Grant Young
    2012/01/11 at 8:59 am #

Remember back in the 1970’s when people in LA used Preparation-H to hide their crows feet around their eyes?

BTW, Pluto- still not a planet.

2. ric Friedberg
    2012/01/11 at 10:59 am #

I really enjoy your podcasts, I had to pull the car over I was laughing at the “really good stuff”, but it was Gus’s really good stuff in the older podcast and you just apologized to Rays which is in Colorado.
    I’m just sayin,
    Love your stuff,
    Ric

• stnuntrnd
      2012/01/11 at 8:16 pm #

Wow, that explains why Larry said, “Ray didn’t call us” (about the older podcast). With an error inside the correction of an older error, plus calling it erratum (which refers to a misprint/typo, and is not a general synonym for a mistake/incorrectness), well, that’s a very rare triple error!
      Looking forward to next week’s episode, which is sure to have a really, really good “Love to be wrong and apologize” segment.

2012/01/18 at 8:21 pm #

I, personally NEVER make mistakes. I thought I made one once, but I was wrong. — Colonel Jeff

3. sloozen1
    2012/01/11 at 7:02 pm #

One can sharpen a double edge razor. Fill a glass of water. Run the razor against the inside of the glass under the level of the water. Back and forth with one finger. I’m Jewish so this fact was passed down in a book of thrifty solutions…

4. Melvin Aramis Martinez
    2012/01/11 at 7:40 pm #

Great episode, Larry.

5. The Offender
    2012/01/12 at 7:49 am #

I had no idea that superhero underwear came in adult sizes, and here I have been wearing white underwear all this time.

6. JohnyVile
    2012/01/12 at 9:18 am #

I don’t know what’s worse, the desire I now have for superhero underwear or the picture in my head of Larry jumping out wearing the Flash underoos… and nothing else! Great show, questionable visuals.
    Cheers!

7. JessMan
    2012/01/12 at 9:58 am #

i got that new razor with 5 blades. seems like overkill

8. jacques
    2012/01/20 at 7:37 am #

I love your honesty and sincerity. The nostalgia aspect
    of your show is unparalleled.

Merci,

Jacques

9. cigaRhett
    2012/01/24 at 3:38 pm #

I apologize in advance for the terrible pun, but that was a great story about “Flashing” your family :P

10. Jodi Lampert
    2012/01/31 at 9:05 am #

Almost as good as being with you. Well, not really.

11. donewithidiots
    2012/02/11 at 7:53 pm #

Just hearing the “Safety Razor Update” title made me laugh. Larry’s delivery is great.