Put That Shirt on A Fat Dummy

Larry is smitten with Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian and Scarlett Johansson. Will his love be requited, even though the top of his head is missing?

Larry talks about how hard modeling is. Don’t hate him because he’s beautiful. Then we hear about a woman who wouldn’t believe that Larry was Larry and why you shouldn’t bother starting a diet until after the Super Bowl.

And we have a new update, the update update. Is this the update to end all updates? Or is it no update at all? (A gong rings in the distance.)

That’s it? You’re done reading the episode description? Doesn’t surprise me. You’ve done nothing but complain since you got here.

Quote of the week: “This way, no one knows you’re bald.”

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “Put That Shirt on A Fat Dummy”

1. Jack
    2012/01/25 at 9:22 am #

Perhaps the bassline of the theme is so silly – and on a tuba – because an upright bass couldn’t be heard properly on early recording devices, as in when they had to position the players far away from the recording technologies, before they could alter sound levels, etc…

2. bigbrew4u
    2012/01/25 at 10:51 am #

Super Bowl?! Then there is St. Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Arbor Day, May Day, Flag Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Women’s Equality Day, Patriot Day (Sept. 11th), Rosh Hashanah, Halloween, Election Day, Pearl Harbor Day, then Kwanzaa, so there is really no good time start a diet. Crap.

3. JessMan
    2012/01/25 at 12:10 pm #

larry likes the buxom broads. he’s a man’s man

4. Matt in NH
    2012/01/26 at 7:16 pm #

You know what? That was great airport story. By the way, it was much more positive than Adam’s usual airport rant. At any rate, thanks for breaking down the jokes for us, I honestly enjoy your joke explanations because they are often funnier than the joke!

5. Jim
    2012/01/26 at 7:56 pm #

I have downloaded but haven’t had time to listen to this episode (tomorrows the big day) but I must say, the title has me hooked. I’m gonna get up early so as to get this going. As always, a big thanks to you guys for the great podcasts. I will continue to recommend and support as much as I can.

6. Jason
    2012/01/30 at 4:49 pm #

Hey Larry, how about 2 shows a week?

7. Bryan
    2012/01/30 at 5:31 pm #

The shirts for the losing teams are destroyed. Nobody gets them.

8. donewithidiots
    2012/02/29 at 5:23 am #

Good stuff. I’m not as huge a fan of people, but it’s interesting to hear from somebody who is.

9. Marlin Strech
    2012/05/16 at 8:28 am #

After having been terribly obese for a while, I actually did something about it. I have now lost over 100 pounds. Find out about my weight loss journey today.