The Game’s Over and You’ve Won

The Game’s Over and You’ve Won

Larry takes apart his trademark sign off — just a little bit. After getting grouchy with his family on the way to Fab Dogs, he winds up laughing his way into Ralphs. Or should we say, “Rowfs. Rowfs. Rowfs. Rowfs.”

Play

Larry then tells a very funny joke. Plus we get a hamper update, a fivefecta update AND a leg lamp all in one episode! Don’t bother pinching yourself. You’re not dreaming. Also on this week’s This Week, our engineeer, Dr. Chris Laxamana, LMDS is MIA and presumed snoggered.

All stories guaranteed true or double your money back!

Quote of the week: “Gee, I hope nothing happened to him.”

Get your very own Larry Miller Drinking Society card by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to:

Larry Miller Drinking Society
    c/o ACE Broadcasting
    10061 Riverside Dr. #276
    Toluca Lake, CA 91602 USA

Audio Engineer: Dr. Chris Laxamana, LMDS, MIA
Web Engineer: Dr. Professor Sandy Ganz

16 Responses to “The Game’s Over and You’ve Won”

1. David Abrahamian
    2011/11/02 at 8:47 am #

Larry: “…takes men longer to ramp into anger, and longer to ramp out of it…” perfect.

2. Burbank Arnie
    2011/11/02 at 10:29 am #

Loved the show today, Larry!

By the way how tall was the coffee this morning…

3. bigbrew4u (Jason in PDX)
    2011/11/02 at 10:44 am #

“Gee, I hope nothing happened to him.”

I never hope nothing happens, that would be boring. Something is much more interesting than nothing.

4. JessMan
    2011/11/02 at 1:16 pm #

whew, i thought from today’s title that the show was getting cancelled. thank god it’s not!

5. Jon
    2011/11/02 at 1:48 pm #

Great show Larry! The heartfelt explanation at the end was really fantastic.

6. big jim
    2011/11/02 at 4:31 pm #

I hope Dr. Laxamana didn’t land himself in the hoozecow!

7. Brian Daub
    2011/11/02 at 5:12 pm #

I saw the show title and thought the show was done! I hope that never happens!

8. TEdoubleD
    2011/11/02 at 7:48 pm #

Look forward to the podcast every week and I very much appreciate the reminder of just how lucky I am.

9. RajunCaucasian
    2011/11/03 at 12:51 pm #

I always enjoy TWWLM, but I really enjoyed the high energy Larry Miller on this episode :)

Dissmissed

10. Jo Ke
    2011/11/03 at 4:07 pm #

jeff Ashley Fox ??

11. JohnyVile
    2011/11/18 at 3:40 pm #

This used to be my only problem with the show. My wife and I are going through a divorce so I would turn off the show when I heard the music start up again because it really bummed me out.

I think it was Foster Brooks who said, “I hurt, therefore I drink, therefore I, <> I’m drunk.”

Cheers

2011/12/02 at 9:25 am #

A tough time, to be sure, Johny. But hang in there, pal. We’re all pulling for you. You’ll see this through. — Col.. Jeff

12. bahamas charter flights
    2012/04/22 at 4:53 pm #

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

13. bored in riverside
    2012/05/24 at 4:30 pm #

Hey, I found your website from Stumbleupon, and I think its great. Sounds like you have a pretty cool job (I know that sometimes jobs sounds cooler than they really are, but yours actually sounds like a cool one, lucky you). I will be back. Thanks.

14. Zana Farrelly
    2012/09/09 at 10:24 pm #

Coucou ! Il s’agit vraiment d’ un super post, je te remercie de l’avoir partagé. Pour te remercier, je te fournis une ligne pour pouvoir réaliser du card sharing : F: hzhd hd60haz 2 0 0 0:0:1,100:3317 #02/01/2011 hazem hd60. C’est gratuit, alors n’hésites pas à l’utiliser et la partager. Bonne journée

15. Richard Olsen
    2013/04/10 at 1:05 pm #

When you start to get really serious about using coupons, you need to know how. You can get a lot of ideas, but the ideas laid out here are some of the best. Start paying attention to coupons and you’ll start to see how much you can really save with them.