Larry is a Rake & Boulevardier!

Our rakish raconteur talks about why a poor man’s tow shot is better than a regular tow shot. Plus, hear about the horror of new hand towels!

And could this latest hamper update be the last hamper update ever? Is Larry taking matters into his own hands? Is he putting this controversy to rest once and for all? Why, it’s inconthievable!

Quote of the week:

“I hope Drano hires a million people a day.”

Get your very own Larry Miller Drinking Society card by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to:

Larry Miller Drinking Society
    c/o ACE Broadcasting
    10061 Riverside Dr. #276
    Toluca Lake, CA 91602 USA

Producer: Jeff Fox
Audio Engineer: Chris Laxamana
Web Engineer: Sandy Ganz

Tags: ,

11 Responses to “Larry is a Rake & Boulevardier!”

1. The Offender
    2011/09/28 at 3:00 am #

“Drano, when you have nothing left to live for take a sip.”

Now that would be a bold marketing campaign.

2. Not Larry's Beautiful Wife
    2011/09/28 at 5:49 am #

Whoa. I guessed the right poor man’s tow shot before you said it. I need to go buy a lotto ticket and a new hamper immediately.

3. V. Lukasek
    2011/09/28 at 11:24 am #

If there is to be no more “HAMPER UPDATE!” segment, please bring back from the old AC Radio Show “STUPID BEYOND BELIEF!”, complete with the Quo Vadis pompous Roman music.

4. Kryss Anderson
    2011/09/30 at 7:55 am #

Another great show Larry!

5. Andy
    2011/09/30 at 9:47 am #

Great show as always. However.. no one walks out of their bed, so the truest thing Larry knows contains a falsehood. I hope Larry knows nothing about gravity, evolution, and Keynsian economics, ’cause I was kind of counting on them.

6. Michael Hill
    2011/10/02 at 3:00 pm #

Good show Larry. I think a larger audience is out there if you could get the right marketing.

7. Howard
    2011/10/05 at 2:18 pm #

“You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

8. Howard
    2011/10/05 at 2:19 pm #

Larry, thanks for referencing one of my favorite movies. I saw it in the theaters and have rarely had a better time watching a movie.

9. Andy Cortwright
    2011/10/11 at 6:15 am #

Thanks Larry for the orchestra leader nod! My daughter will love it!

Yes, I do get the Bonanza references and have to distinguish the spelling differences in the last name. It happened just last week when I took the car to the shop. The service writer says, “Thank you Hoss. Do you know why I call you ‘Hoss’? Because of Bonanza, you remember that show?”.

Now, when people hear my name they won’t so much remember Bonanza, rather they’ll remember me as the orchestra leader!

Andy Cortwright.

10. Lono
    2011/10/11 at 8:10 pm #

I had to give up on the show when we were 23 minutes in and it was STILL a Nissan Versa commercial. Did he ever get to the Wallace Shawn story?

11. Mrs. Fuller
    2011/10/14 at 8:09 pm #

I have not owned a hamper in 14 years – I’ve used laundry baskets instead. Suddenly I have an overwhelming need to go buy a proper hamper. Some how I know I’ll come home with the ‘fizzy water’ thing.