One Million Downloads Can’t Be Wrong

One Million Downloads Can’t Be Wrong

Larry eats hot Cambodian food with a tunnel rat from Drake’s Drum. And so goes the world’s most enigmatic episode description. Eh, shift happens.

Play

Yes, hear about Larry dining with one of his drinking pals, whose food was so spicy, Larry couldn’t even stand to SMELL it!

Also, baseball players are funnier than you think. Especially when they’re pretending someone stinks. And so goes the world’s least amusing rhyme. But hear about Cleveland’s Josh Tomlin getting upstaged by a teammate on TV.

Then Larry talks about the wonders of nature. You know, the rainbows, the hummingbirds, the copperhead snakes that drop on you from trees, the river-borne parasites that’ll make you think twice about getting your swim trunks wet.

Finally Larry declares which airport is the greatest in the US. Will it be O’Hare? Newark? Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International? Is the suspense killing you? With boredom? Tune in and find out.

We also announce that we have reached one million downloads! Thanks, everyone!

The quote of the week is silence.

Get your very own Larry Miller Drinking Society card by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to:

Larry Miller Drinking Society
    c/o ACE Broadcasting
    10061 Riverside Dr. #276
    Toluca Lake, CA 91602

Producer: Jeff Fox
Audio Engineer: Chris Laxamana
Show Summary: Matt Fondiler
Web Engineer: Sandy Ganz

Tags: , , ,

12 Responses to “One Million Downloads Can’t Be Wrong”

1. BillW
    2011/07/07 at 12:45 am #

Here’s to the next billion! Making an Amazon order this afternoon, hope that set-up can keep helping you guys.

2. Welby
    2011/07/07 at 8:52 am #

Hey Larry,

Big fan of yours for years. Also proud member of your esteemed society.
    That “fish” you are referring to is known as the candiru.

Thanks for being so funny!

3. JessMan
    2011/07/07 at 11:58 am #

so larry, would you say you put that $hit on everything?…wait, wrong hot sauce brand

4. Howard
    2011/07/07 at 1:55 pm #

Larry, I’m sure you’ve gone through Denver International; that’s my personal favorite airport. Aesthetics, stores and functionality – that one has it all.

5. Jim
    2011/07/07 at 5:21 pm #

Got me some Gringo Bandito hot sauce today. If its good enough for Larry, its good enough for me.

6. The Offender
    2011/07/08 at 2:31 am #

I got some of the hot sauce. This is the first time I have ever bought something for the reason of supporting a show. Haven’t tried it yet, will get back to you on it.

2011/07/12 at 3:05 pm #

Thanks, pal! Empty Gringo Bandito bottles are littering the ACE studios like proud, fallen soldiers.

7. Paul
    2011/07/09 at 3:41 pm #

Hey!!!! Larry I’m so glad you cleaned up that self addressed stamped envelope reading thing,it was driving me crazy

8. Matt in NH
    2011/07/13 at 5:46 am #

I hope GE makes a million dollars a second on incandescent light bulbs and I’m not particularly fond of the appearance of curly light bulbs, or the amount of time they take to “warm up”. But Larry, how often have you changed curly light bulbs? I’ve lived in my hose for 8 years and have only had to replace 2 of them. The darn things last forever! In that respect, I think they are economically prudent for those of us that make less than a dollar a second, and don’t mind going outside for real sunlight.

9. Hooper
    2011/07/13 at 12:05 pm #

God love you for being so naive about the sexual precociousness of contemporary 13 year old boys.

10. Brian
    2011/07/14 at 3:55 pm #

I have searched and searched for the Josh Tomlin video. I am very close to e-mailing the Cleveland Indians to see if they have the video someplace. I would love to see it.

Keep up the great work.

11. Tod Tucci
    2011/12/21 at 2:22 am #

Sorry my writing was not clear…the point I was trying to convey was this…the programs that I am involved in do not reach out to me (proactively) with suggestions or even random and appropriate signs of love’ like a free gift based on my buying history.