Larry’s Idea of Real “Good Food”

6 Responses to “Larry’s Idea of Real “Good Food””

1. Prodigy Smurf
    2011/06/30 at 11:27 pm #

I agree stupid fancy equals blah.

2. Colt Shackleford
    2011/08/07 at 1:26 pm #

SO I can’t download this episode?I can only watch the short video?
    Oh well,That’s what I get for waiting so long I guess.At least I got to see Capt. Handsome for 3 1/2 min. Good enough.

3. Phattbouy
    2011/08/27 at 8:30 pm #

I agree with the food thing. Simple but fantastic. Some of the best things in life are the simplest, not to discount all the wasted effort in the more “sophisticated” :op

4. LarryE
    2011/10/26 at 10:36 am #

“Making things fancier than they need to be.”

Two “fancier” things really bug me: cheesecake and bagels.

Stop making all the combo flavors of cheesecake! Cheesecake is perfect just as cheesecake! You don’t need strawberry glaze drizzled over cheesecake!

And the same with bagels! Blueberry bagels? Stop it!

It’s gilding the lily, and we all know how pointless that can be.

5. BenW
    2011/11/02 at 10:08 am #

Somehow, some way, I’m going to meet Larry Miller. No one else brings the minutia of life more into focus than Larry. This is a good man.

6. Roderick Peyre
    2011/12/21 at 2:19 am #

I have to disagree with the people who say, “It’s just a scarf.” That reduces the issue to silliness. A tougher question is, what if it really was a keffiyeh, or rather the similar headscarf often seen worn by Middle Eastern women? The Wikipedia article cited above says the keffiyeh is specifically worn by men. If so, a middle-eastern scarf worn by a woman would not even be a keffiyeh. Therefore to associate the wearing of the scarf with terrorism is categorically racism, deliberately implying that all Middle Easterners or all Arabs support terrorism. Dunkin Donuts should not have given any respect to the allegation, no matter what their concern for the bottom line.